RFD-2000X-H is a UV/IR type hydrogen Flame Detector with international certifications.
Identify fire when both UV and IR sensors simultaneously detect the presence of a a hydrogen and hydrocarbon based flame.
Permits operation at Hazardous areas.
User selectable output options among Relays, 4-20㎃ stepped output, and RS-485.
• UV/IR Dual-sensors
• Detects Hydrogen and Hydrocarbon based flames
• Enhanced False Alarm Immunity against sunlight and artificial false alarm sources
• Approval for Explosion-Proof and Dust Ignition proof
• High reliability in operation with Automatic and Manual Self-Diagnosis
• Suitable for hazardous areas such as Oil, Gas stations and Petrochemical plants
• Field selectable sensitivity and delay time
[ Specification ]
• Type : Ultraviolet and Infrared, Hydrogen flame detector
• Field of View : Horizontal 90°, Vertical 90°
• Temperature Range Operating : -40℃ to +75℃
• Humidity Range : 0 to 95% relative humidity
• performance : FM3260
• Explosion proof :
- Ex d IIB+H2 T6 IP67(KCs)
- Class I Division 1 Groups B,C and D(FMUS)
- Class II/III Division 1 Groups E,F and G(FMUS)
- T6: -40°F(-40°C) to +176°F(+75°C)(FMUS)
- IP67/NEMA 4X(FMUS)
- II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 T6(ATEX)
• water tight : IP67(KCs)
· Fire Alarm, Fault Alarm, Warning Alarm
· From A or B Selectable, 28VDC, 2A
[ Structure ]
• Dimensions : W134 x H117 x D120 (mm)
W5.3 x H4.6 x D4.7 (inch)
• Enclosure Material : Stainless steel 316
• Shipping Weight : 3.4 kg
• Color : Metal
• Conduit Entry Size : 2 x 1/2 inch NPT, M20 x 1.5
[ Electrical ]
• Operating Voltage : Typical DC24V (17 to 32)
• Power Consumption : 2.0W minimum / 3.6 maximum at 32 VDC
• Wiring : 14AWG(2.08mm2) to
24AWG(0.205mm2) shield cable recommended.
• Electromagnetic Compatibility : EMC Protected